Breaded Soy Schnitzel
We often do not see, or we do not want to see another solution – but there is so many options! We just need to know exactly what we want!
Mostly the people have fear going vegan or vegetarian, because of the believe of missing meat, those tastes and big love toward the food. However, the reality is so much better! When you prepare Soy Schnitzel on this way you will have the experience of delicious, tasty and the “WANT MORE” feeling! Especially when you combine it with incredible Champignon Sauce with Curcuma which is also on our Site. Well, when you try this you might be on the way to change your mind or if you already did it – then enjoy the fantastic taste of this Vegan Main Course!
A small tip for you: if you want completely gluten free recipe, you can use chickpea flour instead of the white one and instead of oil maybe organic coconut oil or some vegan butter. So, it is only a question of the creativity.
Ingredients for the Breaded Soy Schnitzel:
200 g Soy Medallions
3 tbsp fine Corn Flour
3 tbsp White Flour
1 tbsp Breadcrumbs
1 tbsp Mustard
1 tsp dried Thyme
1 tsp Himalayan Salt
1/2 tsp ground Black Pepper
1 tsp dried Parsley
1 tsp dried Basil
200 ml Oil
Preparation of the Breaded Soy Schnitzel:
- Stir the Soy Medallions and the spices in the Cooking Pot and add Water enough to cover it all.
- Cook until they are soft (about 20 minutes).
- In another Bowl mix the Corn Flour, White Flour and the Breadcrumbs.
- Drain the Water, squeeze the Medallions and let them cool
- Coat the both sides of the Medallions with the Mustard and roll in the Flour mixture.
- Heat the oil, place the breaded Medallions in oil and fry until become golden brown.
Enjoy the fantastic taste of this Vegan Main Course!
Preparation time: about 45 minutes
Amount: for 4 person