Vegan Breaded Zucchini
Recommended for any part of the day, light and delicious – surprise yourself and your friends! Enjoy your meal !
Zucchini is one of the healthiest vegetable in the world, it is beneficial for loosing weight, prevents several diseases, also is fiber-rich food. If you want to choose something what goes good with a lot’s of side dishes or stews, than you did good today! Vegan Breaded Zucchini are fantastic and easy to prepare!
Do you know that 95% of zucchini is water? That’s why we have to sprinkle salt on it first to take out the water before preparing them.
There are many ways how to cut or prepare them, mostly is loved on rings but this time we did a bit different.
We can find antioxidants which slowing down aging, it is a good source of energy and protects from oxidation and inflammation of the body.
Preparation of the Vegan Breaded Zucchini:
- Peel the Zucchini and cut lengthwise into very thin slices.
- Add Salt and leave a few minutes on the side.
- In another bowl mix the Corn and the White Flour.
- The cutted Zucchini first dip in a Beer, then in a two Flour mix.
- Place the breaded Zucchini in oil and fry both sides until become golden brown.
Preparation time: max 1 hour
Amount: 4 Serves