Creamy Pumpkin Soup
Wake up your senses! It’s simply exceptional and delicious!
If you decided to take a look on this Recipe, here is the Pumpkin – kind of vegetable, which you can combine on so many ways.
Creamy Pumpkin Soup is a very tasty meal which will wake up all your senses!
This is a vegetarian variety, but, if needed, when you ignore the Sour Cream and instead of butter use some kind of plant based butter or coconut oil, you can easily transform this #Fantastic soup into a Vegan Meal.
The Pumpkin, which is really unfairly neglected in the diet, you can use in soups, pastas, baked in the oven, mashed, like additional ingredient for making dough, in the cakes, pies, and how you can notice, really gives a lots of possibilities.
What is also useful are highly nutritious oils rich in oils. Pumpkin seeds can also be used in many ways: cold pressed oil can be produced, the seeds can be eaten raw or roasted like a snacks, and also during 36 hours we can grow sprouts like a super ingredient for the healthy salad.
Except the high level of vitamins C and E, pumpkin contains also a lot of beta-carotene which is later in the body transformed into vitamin A, 94% of pumpkin is water. It is also low in calories, very suitable for a weight-loss diet, powerful antioxidant, and a source of iron and folate which is additional empowering for our body.
Ingredients for Creamy Pumpkin Soup:
1/2 tsp ground Black Pepper
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Curcuma Powder
1 Vegetable Stock Powder
180g Sour Cream (optional)
Preparation of the Creamy Pumpkin Soup:
- Peel and dice the Onion, then Sautée on a Butter for 2-3 minutes.
- Peel and dice Carrot and Potato, add into a cooking pot and Sautée a few minutes more.
- Add Water, Salt, Pepper and Vegetable Stock Powder.
- Remove the seeds and the skin from the Pumpkin, cut it into a cubes, add into a Cooking Pot and cook covered about 20 minutes.
- When the soup is cooked, let it cool and then put in a Blender, blend it until smooth.
- Pour back into the Cooking Pot, add Curcuma Powder and cook another 5 minutes.
- By choice, serve with Sour Cream.
Indulge yourself into a creamy flavors. Enjoy Your Meal!
Preparation time: about 90 minutes
Amount: for 4 person