Cooked Carrots with Curcuma
Let the colors in your life! They bring joy, health and a smile on your face!
Cooked Carrots with Curcuma is a vegetarian side dish, very easy to make and flexible to combine with other meals. Curcuma gives an extra flavor of speciality. The main ingredient of curcuma – curcumin, has more then a 100 therapeutic activities on our body. When is combined with black pepper, the effect is maximized. You can prepare carrots on many other ways, we recommended this creamy an fantastic one!
Do you know that the effect of orange color in the diet is to open the appetite, and also shows that this food contains a lot of beta-carotene. It is transformed later in our body to an active vitamin A, a very strong antioxidant. On this way we can improve the quality of our skin, eye sight and neurological functions.
For the advanced cooks, this might be a classical way, but the goal is to give a tip for a beginner and motivate them too.
Preparation of the Cooked Carrots with Curcuma:
- Peel the Onion and Garlic.
- Peel the Carrots.
- Wash the vegetables.
- Onion and Garlic cut separate into small pieces and then slice through the Carrots.
- On the preheated oil sautée a few minutes diced Onion and Garlic.
- Than add: Carrots, Salt, Pepper and enough Water to cover the amount of Carrots.
- Cook until the Water evaporates.
- In maintime chop the Parsley leaves.
- When the Water evaporates ,add the Sour Cream, the choped Parsley and Dill and on the end Curcuma Powder.
- Mix all well and leave to cook a few minutes more.
Now enjoy the magical taste of this fantastic side dish!
Preparation time: about 1 hour
Amount: for 4 person