Brussels Sprouts with Almonds
It looks really toothsome and delicious! An unusual combination of cabbage and nuts is an irresistible taste.
In this recipe, we present you a very simple, fast but delicious meal which can be made in only 30 minutes.
This vegan meal, main course or side dish, however you like, contains only 5 ingredients. With all the ingredients you can play, so instead black pepper you can use cayenne pepper, instead olive oil, you can use some plant based butter, or instead Brussels Sprouts you can cook the Zucchini. Like we use to say before, vegan or vegetarian cooking is very adjustable, you can change it with ease, if you don’t like some of the ingredients, just replace it with your favorite one, or a frequently used ingredient what is on hand.
Brussels Sprouts are the part of the cabbage family,looks like very interesting vegetable, mini-cabbages, and when we take a look on nutritional values, specially in combination with Almonds, here you can find so many vitamins, minerals, proteins and vegetable fiber in a small amount of food.
Best combines with dishes a bit of neutral taste, that the fried Almonds and the Brussels Sprouts were highlighted. There is also a visual and sensual pleasure, a beautiful combination of colors and flavors. Only five ingredients, a few steps and in half an hour your dish is ready!
Isn’t that fantastic?
Watch Video Recipe
Ingredients for Brussels Sprouts with Almonds:
400 g Brussels Sprouts
70 g Almonds
1/2 tsp Himalayan Salt
1/2 ground Black Pepper
100 ml Olive Oil
Preparation of Brussels Sprouts with Almonds:
- Peel and wash the Brussels Sprouts.
- Chop the Almonds with knife or blender.
- Pour 1 L Water into a Cooking Pot and bring to a boil, then add the Brussels Sprouts and cook then for 15 minutes.
- Now drain the Water and put the Brussel Sprouts into another bowl.
- Heat up the Oil, add the Almonds and fry them about 1 minut stirring continuously.
- Then add Salt and Pepper and mix it all.
- After that Brussel Sprouts, mix it all well and remove from the stove
5 ingredients, a few steps – and in 30 minutes your meal is ready!
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Amount: 4 Serves