Vegan Stuffed Baked Tomatoes
Fast and Tasty Warm Appetizer! Enjoy Your Meal!
This video recipe presents a vegan warm appetizer, made without oil, very creative and nice look meal! Of course, depends on your choice, it can be the main course and side dish as well, perfect for some special occasions.
The procedure for preparing this meal is fast and easy, as you can see above in the video. Important thing is to squeeze the water from the eggplants, and also to take care about the time during you bake the tomatoes, you need only ten minutes, so they will stay nice and fresh. You have a meal and salad, two in one. Great combination, right?
What you can add to this meal is maybe some baked tofu, or simply just some arugula salat, goes perfect with baked stuffed Tomatoes! You can make the stuffing from other ingredients too, for example with lentils, or just champignons, or some mashed potatoes, etc.
If you wanna cook and create in the kitchen, you need to love the food! It is all about giving yourself in the action, and it is simply fun and taste game! If we think about the complications and obstacles, we will never do something challenging.
Watch Video Recipe
Ingredients for Vegan Stuffed Baked Tomatoes:
50 g Rice
100 ml Water
1 tsp Himalayan Salt
1/4 tsp Brown Sugar
1/2 tsp ground Black Pepper
1 bunch of fresh Parsley Leaves
2 Garlic Cloves
2 Garlic Cloves
4-5 fresh Basil leaves
Preparation of Vegan Stuffed Baked Tomatoes:
- Turn on the Oven on 250 degrees.
- Peel the Onion and Garlic and dice them.
- Chop the Parsley and Basil Leaves.
- Then dice the Eggplant, add Salt and leave it to let the Water out.
- Cut off the part of the Tomatoes with the pedicel, and with the Spoon scoop out the Pulp.
- Cook the Rice.
- Add the Onion and Garlic to the preheated Cooking Pan, pour on the Water and add some Salt, Sautée.
- Squeeze the Water from the Eggplant, and add the small cubes into the Cooking Pan, add the Tomato Pulp, chopped Parsley and Basil Leaves, Salt, Pepper, Sugar, and Rice.
- Mix it all well and leave to cool, fill the Tomatoes with the prepared mixture.
- Add the part with the pedicle and put them in the Baking Dish place in the Oven and Bake for 10 minutes.
If you wanna cook and create in the kitchen, you need to love the food! Enjoy your meal!
Preparation time: max 45 minutes
Amount: For 6 Serves