Raw Vegan Blueberry Cashew Cake
A creamy note of crunchy crisp based cake will take you to the magical world of healthy purple berries!
Today’s video recipe brings you to the world of the healthy Blueberry, adorable fruit which is full of vitamins. Besides these berries, we have also a Super Food ingredient, Cashews – thanks to them, creamy texture is guaranteed!
I tried to make this cake in so many ways, but this one showed the best results! That is why I recommend you to make it in this way. Of course, you can also play, like with all recipes, too combine some filling without Blueberries, to make more layers, maybe in the bottom mixture to add some other loved nuts, but whatever, this is a number one for me!
It is healthy, besides low-calorie lunch, you can eat it in peace, sometimes we have to put some additional calories too, especially when is a delicious cake is prepared for us, like this one!
Cashews are high in calories, but they are so great and have so many ways to make wonderful and tasty meals. Start with the healthy snack, plant-based milk, then vegan cheese, vegan butter, desserts, sauces, rice meals and so on.
It is not so cheap but, according to perfect taste and texture what is made by Cashews, I love to buy them, use them and recommend them for all that is possible! Cashews are my vegan meat! I love them!
Blueberries are low in calories but extremely high in nutrients. They are also part of the Super Food family, antioxidants, high in fiber, what is especially recommended for pregnant women, then, here you have vitamins C, K, and Manganese. They are 85 % of water, we can improve our brain function, and they also help with the fight against urinary infections, just like cranberries.
So, enjoy this healthy tasty dessert, and let us know how do you like it!
Watch Video Recipe
Ingredients for Raw Vegan Blueberry Cashew Cake:
500 g Cashews
250 g Blueberries (the best is to freeze them)
250 g Raw Almonds
100 g Dates
1 Vanilla Bean
2 tbsp Coconut Oil, melted and cooled
2 tbsp Water
200 ml Maple Syrup
Preparation of the Raw Vegan Blueberry Cashew Cake:
- Soak the Cashews in the Water the evening before.
- Put the Blueberries in the freezer for half an hour, or use the frozen fruit.
- Cut the Vanilla Bean in half and scrape the seeds out.
- Remove the pits from the Dates.
- For the Crust pour in a Food Processor: Dates, Almonds, Vanilla Bean, Water, then mix it, but only to crush roughly.
- Pour the Crust mixture in the Form Cake, Flaten the Crust with the Spoon and put in a Freezer for 15 minutes.
- With the Food Processor prepare the Filling: pour in the Cashews, and mix it until soft
- Then add the frozen Blueberries, the Maple Syrup, the Coconut Oil, and mix until all ingredients are seated in a smooth mixture.
- Pour the filling onto the base, and leave in the refrigerator for a few hours to cool down.
- Decorate by taste.
This adorable dessert you can make any time, and you will for sure enjoy the positive comments and too good taste!
Prep time: 5 – 6 hours + soaking time
Amount: for 8 – 12 persons